- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
15 Minute Field Trips™ is a 501(c)3 oganization dedicated to environmental advocacy through art and environmental literacy through physical and online resources, training, and creation of “field trips” to get children, classrooms, and families outdoors.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Hailed for "beautiful phrasing, consummate duet passages," the duo 2 (Peter H. Bloom, flute and Mary Jane Rupert, piano and harp) have performed together for 25 years, appearing in venues across the globe, with CDs on Navona, Ravello Records and North Star.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PrintmakingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amy Fagin is a U.S.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
There are hundreds of organizations providing musical experiences for our young people. We are here to take care of the adults doing this work.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Open to the public, 42 Maple Contemporary Art Center is both a working art studio space and an art gallery, housed in a historic church built in Bethlehem, NH in 1877.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Design Agencies
42|DF is a full-service design/build studio, supplying museum and corporate exhibits, themed environments and custom creations.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Design - InteriorInstitution/Business Type:Design Agencies
Interior Designer with over twenty years experience in Educational, Municipal, Public Safety and Corporate Facilities. My services include creating the Interior Environment with an Architectural Team or Independently.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Spoken WordInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
617Peak seeks to encourage youth in Boston to find their voices by sharing their stories through written and spoken forms. This platform provides members of the community with an outlet to voice their concerns, thoughts, and feelings in a safe and comfortable environment.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
80 Fountain Street Creative is a beautifully restored brick mill building that is home to more than 60 artists, including sculptors, glass artists, metal artists, painters, digital artists, multi-media artists, 3D Printers, Micro Welders, Jewelry Designers, Photographers, Architects, and mor
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
A Brush With Life offers custom decorative art services to home owners and businesses alike. Unique murals, hand glazed tile murals, signs and large hand carved foam sculptures (used for theming and events) are all made to order.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 1941 results