- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
The Abbe Museum’s mission is to inspire new learning about the Wabanaki Nations with every visit. This is a decolonizing museum, actively engaging Wabanaki people in all aspects of the Museum, from curatorial roles to policy-making.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Adam is an an Actor, Rigger and Prodcucing Executive Director. His primary work is with Double Edge Theatre for which he has worked since 2005, Bright moved to the US from the UK that same year.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - PuppetInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
AgitArte initiates and leads community educational and art programs in marginalized communities since 1997. We work in communities threatened by under-development, displacement and gentrification, using the arts and cultural work to educate and to organize for social and economic justice.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
We are a non profit service organization for dramatists. Our mission is to help communities establish identities through the performing arts with a focus on new works. Currently we are offering five original works available for touring or as part of residencies:
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Business Service Organizations
Excellent organizational and assessment skills, paired with strong writing and a long history of process, procedure and policy development, budgeting, project management. Experienced in government, historic preservation, decorative arts, grant management and grant writing.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - PlaywritingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alexis K. Morgan is a playwright, educator, and advocate who desires to use her art to create healing spaces for communities of color and for people with disabilities.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Available at $60 per hour for small group instruction or $125 per half day (4 Hr session). Transportation additional 45 plus miles area.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alison Lee Freeman is a 21st century chantey singer with an extraordinary voice easily heard over gale force winds. In performance the vivacious balladeer sings a cappella or accompanies herself on guitar. She mixes traditional songs of the sea with newly renovated folk songs.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amanda Hill is a multimedia artist and muralist living and working in Greater Boston. For most of Hill’s adult life, she has been focused on increasing the awareness and the accessibility of the arts.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amanda Whitworth is New Hampshire’s (USA) Artist Laureate and a teaching artist residing in central New Hampshire, with a passion for interdisciplinary collaboration and networking.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 280 results