- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
The Abbe Museum’s mission is to inspire new learning about the Wabanaki Nations with every visit. This is a decolonizing museum, actively engaging Wabanaki people in all aspects of the Museum, from curatorial roles to policy-making.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Adam is an an Actor, Rigger and Prodcucing Executive Director. His primary work is with Double Edge Theatre for which he has worked since 2005, Bright moved to the US from the UK that same year.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - PuppetInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
AgitArte initiates and leads community educational and art programs in marginalized communities since 1997. We work in communities threatened by under-development, displacement and gentrification, using the arts and cultural work to educate and to organize for social and economic justice.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
We are a non profit service organization for dramatists. Our mission is to help communities establish identities through the performing arts with a focus on new works. Currently we are offering five original works available for touring or as part of residencies:
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Business Service Organizations
Historic properties, museum collections, humanities and nonprofits generally. Core infrastructure elements and best operational practice consulting, especially grants, finance, project and business management.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Available at $60 per hour for small group instruction or $125 per half day (4 Hr session). Transportation additional 45 plus miles area.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alison Lee Freeman is a 21st century chantey singer with an extraordinary voice easily heard over gale force winds. In performance the vivacious balladeer sings a cappella or accompanies herself on guitar. She mixes traditional songs of the sea with newly renovated folk songs.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amanda Hill is an artist and muralist living and working in the Greater Boston area. The work Hill creates is rooted in the deep exploration of objects—some of her subjects include car parts, animals, and figures.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amanda Whitworth is a dancer and teaching artist residing in central New Hampshire with a passion for interdisciplinary collaboration and networking. She continues to work as a performer of dance and physical theatre with choreographers and organizations both nationally and internationally.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Anne Marie empowers arts organizations and commercial and private clients to effectively manage their exhibitions, collections, and public art projects based on a deep understanding of contemporary artistic processes, materials and museum-standard best practices.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 246 results