- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Light ArtInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
1945 BORN, BOSTON, MA
1963 SKOWHEGAN SCHOOL OF PAINTING & SCULPTURE
1964-65 BOSTON UNIVERSITY
1965-69 BOSTON MUSEUM SCHOOL OF FINE ARTS
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
CIRCULUS ARTS IS A CREATIVE STUDIO THAT PRODUCES LIVE PERFORMANCE WORK ROOTED IN CROSS-DISCIPLINARY COLLABORATION. WE BUILD IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES WITH AUDIENCES AND ARTISTS THAT EXPLORE NEW METHODS OF ENGAGEMENT IN THEATRE, MUSIC, AND FILM.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
The award-winning Clemmons Family Farm is a leading Black-led Vermont arts and culture non profit organization. We support a network of Vermont Black artists to integrate arts and culture programming into community-building, K12 education, public health, conservation and agriculture.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
COCO Brown is a cultural community center; a multifunctional, intergenerational, place-making, creative arts and educational social space. A safe and inclusive place that holds space for history, the arts, and culture.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
"A magpie by nature, and science geek at heart."
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am an activist, creator, performer, teacher, and thinker in the field of performing arts. My work is movement-based and centers women of the African diaspora, as well as my feminist, antiracist and decolonial politics.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
The general misunderstanding of a painting is due to missing it's spiritual and technical qualities.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Consenses is a vehicle for connection, understanding, and peace using art as a lens and a language through which to see ourselves, each other and our world more clearly, compassionately, and expansively.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Established in the late 1980's,the Consortium of Eastern Regional Theatres, Inc. became a non-profit organization incorporated in the State of Connecticut in 2013. ConsERT is a collective of independent and higher ed.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Advertising / Marketing Agency
Creative Salem celebrates the city of Salem as a hub of creativity, and is dedicated to promoting collaboration, facilitating quality artistic events, and providing contemporary tools for local creative professionals to find and connect with new audiences while encouraging them to apply their ski
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 71 - 80 of 400 results