- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - MetalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Boris Bally’s work is a disciplined body of objects which vary from eccentric through formal to humorous; provoking thought and reflecting some of the distortions of our ordered world.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Brandon Marger has brought Afro-Latin rhythms to the Western MA area for over twenty five years as both a performing musician and a dedicated teacher.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - InstallationInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Brooke Erin Goldstein
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Media - DigitalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Cynthia Beth Rubin is a new media visual artist who regularly participates in the activities of the Menden-Deuer lab of Oceanography at URI.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
An actor, director, choreographer, devisor and educator.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Painter, tai chi master, caterer, art and language instructor, Cai has been giving Chinese cultural and arts performances since 1995 presenting for pre-kindergarten through college-level adults.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
We empower women through dance and movement
CARAMELO Boston is a sisterhood of women who come together to share the love and joy of Latin dance. We love to to fuse different Latin dance styles and our own flavor and style. Come learn and grow with us!
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - CompositionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Carl Testa (b. 1984, Chicago, IL) is a multi-instrumentalist and composer at the intersection of improvised, electronic, experimental music, and new media. As a performer/improviser, he is equally comfortable on string bass, electronics, lighting, and combinations thereof.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
A sculptor and designer, I search for the best way to communicate a community's ideas and needs through my artwork, whether it's in a public or private space.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Non-FictionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 41 - 50 of 335 results