- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
A COLLABORATIVE SPACE FOR ART AND IDEAS.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - ExperimentalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Current art practice speaks to an interest in questioning the monetization of human social dynamics. From process-focused to interactive, the concepts reference historical material fulfillment, market-based satisfaction stemming from industrial expansion, and marketable work (labor).
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Based in rural Vermont, Aurora holds an MFA from Claremont Graduate University. She studied at the Savannah College of Art and Design before transferring to Prescott College where she completed her BFA and a BA in Art Education. She works primarily with photographic mediums.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Babel Theater Project is a hub to discuss and make theater at the cross-roads of languages, cultures, and disciplines.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - InstallationInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Barbara Rita Jenny is a digital media artist and educator. She transforms brain microscopy and macroscopic photographs of human flesh into ornate pattern by applying complex geometrical equations.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Bated Breath creates unforgettable performances for museums that break down the invisible, if inevitable, barrier between the audience and the material on exhibit through interpretive performance that engages almost all of the senses and brings relevance to exhibits without traditional methods of
- MainePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
The Bates Dance Festival, a summer program of Bates College in Lewiston, ME, is an internationally recognized center for contemporary dance.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 31 - 40 of 400 results