- MainePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
The Bates Dance Festival, a summer program of Bates College in Lewiston, ME, is an internationally recognized center for contemporary dance.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Beechwood Arts is a non-profit that organizes education and cultural events. We present Arts Immersion Salons, which include all the arts around a theme around salons, including music, performance, art, film and culinary arts.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I direct Belonging House, a non-profit organization that works with Christian artists and creative people in Greater Boston and the U.K. I do workshops and retreats, one-on-one coaching, and write books, blog, and send out a weekly email to over 500 subscribers.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Ben Jundanian is an illustrator, muralist, and educator living and working in the greater Boston area.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Benjamin Lundberg Torres Sánchez is a New York City- and Providence-based artist and educator. His performance and visual art works emerge from his experiences of being a transnational adoptee from Colombia growing up and living in the U.S.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - CyberartInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am an artist working in the medium of holography. Holography is an art medium and a technology, based in the physics of light, and uses lasers to create works that project three-dimensional images, in space, made entirely of light.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - FiberInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Fine artist working with drawing, painting, fiber, and mixed media, both 2-D and 3-D. Teaching artist at the college level, as well as educating adults at all levels of experience in arts organizations.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
BigTown Gallery, and it's non-profit, BigTown Projects, Inc. explores the local impact of creative economy. Our programming seeks to highlight accomplished and well-established artists for general appreciation, enjoyment and investment.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
Bill Evans is an independent dancer (modern and rhythm tap), choreographer, teacher, movement analyst and writer, who moved from western New York to Providence, Rhode Island in 2014.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I photograph people and their stories.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 31 - 40 of 335 results