- MainePrimary Discipline:Design - Landscape ArchitectureInstitution/Business Type:Architecture Firms
Ann Kearsley Design (est 1983) is a landscape architecture and urban design firm based in Portland, Maine We specialize in ecologically based landscape design and ecological restoration, linking landscape form and spatial structure to the dynamics of a site's natural systems and the enhancem
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Ann Tracy (°1951, Waltham MA, United States) is an artist who works in a variety of media including digital art, installation, painting, photography, video and theatre (actor, director, playwright). She is a native New Englander who grew up in the Maine towns of Fryeburg and Cape Neddic
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am an independent artist, art historian, curator, educator, graphic designer, studio manager and writer. My primary medium is drawing and painting.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Ariel is an interdisciplinary artist working across genres to explore notions of selfhood, place, and corporeal epistemologies. Her background is most strongly in performance art; she holds an MA in Performance Studies from NYU.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
The Art of Tao LaBossiere is a creative services company, providing murals, arts consulting, illustration, painting, and sculpture to businesses, municipalities, universities and art patrons.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - FiberInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
to be added.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
The mission of the Arts & Business Council is to strengthen a vibrant arts community by providing quality direct legal and business services and ongoing educational programs to the artists and cultural organizations within Massachusetts.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Councils / Agencies
The Arts Council connects the community and the arts, through promotion, advocacy, support and leadership.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - ArchitectureInstitution/Business Type:Architecture Firms
We provide design, consulting, planning and programming services for new arts and culture facilities, spaces and installations. Our key services include:
Venue planing and design
Performance and Installation Technology
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
At the Root provides:
- art project design & management
- event planning and creative fundraising services
- workshops and classes
to mission driven artists, non-profit organizations and small businesses
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 21 - 30 of 400 results