- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
Continuing its mission to contextualize arts within scholarly inquiry, the Center presents an impressive body of work that sets student work side-by-side with that of professional artists.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
3S Artspace is a nonprofit arts organization that endeavors to ignite and change the way we experience art, music, and food. We invite unbounded risk taking in both the creation of art and in the way we experience it.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
80 Fountain Street Creative is a beautifully restored brick mill building that is home to more than 60 artists, including sculptors, glass artists, metal artists, painters, digital artists, multi-media artists, 3D Printers, Micro Welders, Jewelry Designers, Photographers, Architects, and mor
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
The Abbe Museum’s mission is to inspire new learning about the Wabanaki Nations with every visit. This is a decolonizing museum, actively engaging Wabanaki people in all aspects of the Museum, from curatorial roles to policy-making.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
Award-winning filmmaker, Amy Geller has been producer and line producer on numerous commercials, shorts and documentaries, including the PBS/BBC broadcast docudrama “Murder at Harvard.” She also produced the Sundance Institute-supported narrative “Stay Until Tomorrow”, &ld
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a curator who works mainly with visual and performing artists. I specialize in modern and contemporary art, and am interested in systems, meaning-making and knowledge transmission, and the relationship between museums and performance.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Business Service Organizations
Historic properties, museum collections, humanities and nonprofits generally. Core infrastructure elements and best operational practice consulting, especially grants, finance, project and business management.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Available at $60 per hour for small group instruction or $125 per half day (4 Hr session). Transportation additional 45 plus miles area.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - InstallationInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alisa Dworsky creates sculpture, installations, buildings, drawings and prints; her work in one discipline influences her work in another. She is interested in how structure and force give shape to form and in the way human beings use geometric systems to order their environments.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 322 results