- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
Continuing its mission to contextualize arts within scholarly inquiry, the Center presents an impressive body of work that sets student work side-by-side with that of professional artists.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
3S Artspace is a nonprofit arts organization that endeavors to ignite and change the way we experience art, music, and food. We invite unbounded risk taking in both the creation of art and in the way we experience it.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
80 Fountain Street Creative is a beautifully restored brick mill building that is home to more than 60 artists, including sculptors, glass artists, metal artists, painters, digital artists, multi-media artists, 3D Printers, Micro Welders, Jewelry Designers, Photographers, Architects, and mor
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
Award-winning filmmaker, Amy Geller has been producer and line producer on numerous commercials, shorts and documentaries, including the PBS/BBC broadcast docudrama “Murder at Harvard.” She also produced the Sundance Institute-supported narrative “Stay Until Tomorrow”, &ld
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Business Service Organizations
Historic properties, arts organizations and humanities entities advisory services to build capacity and strengthen plans, strategies, goals, mission and vision statements, operations, business systems, funding streams and management, marketing and public relations, programming and governance syst
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - InstallationInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Alisa Dworsky creates sculpture, installations, buildings, drawings and prints; her work in one discipline influences her work in another. She is interested in how structure and force give shape to form and in the way human beings use geometric systems to order their environments.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
A dance company dedicated to the creation of multidimensional story‐telling, fusions of film and dance, site‐specific works, and museum installations.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Alison is an artist, and art educator, who has developed numerous public art programs, installations and exhibitions for both adult and school age students, through her work with The Revolving Museum in Lowell, Arlington Center for the Arts, and Medicine Wheel Productions in Boston. Working
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I am a curator who works mainly with fine artists (visual, performance, conceptual, and sound, and mixtures thereof). Much of my work consists of the practical side of art production: materials sourcing, organizing travel, studio visits, etc.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- If you are looking for profiles in a particular city, first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 275 results