- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - Variety / VaudevilleInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
AudioBody’s performance is an electronic journey into an unknown realm of seriously spectacular entertainment!
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - ExperimentalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Current art practice speaks to an interest in questioning the monetization of human social dynamics. From process-focused to interactive, the concepts reference historical material fulfillment, market-based satisfaction stemming from industrial expansion, and marketable work (labor).
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
Auspicious Phoenix Productions is a burgeoning independent production company with an expanding portfolio of curated original films, properties, and visual projects directed by rising independent filmmakers and creatives.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Babel Theater Project is a hub to discuss and make theater at the cross-roads of languages, cultures, and disciplines.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - BalletInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Ballet Vermont is a permanent ensemble of ballet dancers trained by Artistic Director, Chatch Pregger. Ballet Vermont creates original dance projects.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
BANJO BLUE IS THE DUET OF VETERAN ROOTS MUSICIANS PAULA BRADLEY & MARYLOU FERRANTE. They have teamed up to perform an eclectic mix of old time and blues. They also offer a specialty program focused on Women in Traditional music.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - InstallationInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Barbara Rita Jenny is a digital media artist and educator. She transforms brain microscopy and macroscopic photographs of human flesh into ornate pattern by applying complex geometrical equations.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChoralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Do you enjoy singing, even in the shower? Do you want to find out if you like singing with a chorus?
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 81 - 90 of 946 results