- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
The Anchor House of Artists was founded in 1997 with the mission to support and expand the careers of artists living with mental illness, fight the social stigma that they face, and contribute to the cultural enrichment of Western Massachusetts and beyond.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
And Still We Rise Productions is a collaborative theater project dedicated to healing, public awareness, and social change through empowering the voices of formerly incarcerated people and their loved ones.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - CyberartInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Andrew Ringler is an artist, creative technologist, educator and maker. He creates interactive public installations that allow participants to create their own novel visual and auditory experiences.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - ImprovInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am primarily a multi-modal improviser, working with theater, music and dance. I have worked with various populations, facilitating improvisational play activities to support creating communities through shared experiences of embodied creation and expression.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Angela has been a teaching artist for over 25 years, working in museums and in schools with students of all ages.She is passionate about working with children(4th&5th grades) in exploring who they are ( WHO AM I?) through poetry, photography, drawing and other forms of the visu
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Angelo Arnold is a professional artist who primarily works with furniture-inspired anthropomorphic sculpture and memories. He received his MFA in Studio Arts/Sculpture from the Ohio State University.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
As a performer, choreographer, and teacher, Angharad Davies is interested in affecting audiences beyond the traditional and post-modern dance forum(s). She believes that dance can be accessible — or at least compelling — to audiences that have never danced before.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Anita Gangi Balkun approaches emotion and visual story telling through mixed media and installation media. Her work incorporates sensory experiences to spark memory and she often uses her extensive background in textiles as a touchstone. Found objects are the essential elements that i
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Solo / RecitalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Israeli classical pianist Anna Arazi is an active performer, speaker and educator. Among her interests are 20th- and 21st-century piano music, research on Israeli composer and pianist Verdina Shlonsky, and promotion of ergonomically scaled piano keyboards.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I'm primarily a painter. I also make ceramic sculpture and puppets, write fiction and non fiction, teach writing and art, and am now working on creating a collaborative installation of art work, poetry, and science as an effort to promote Climate Change awareness.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 41 - 50 of 947 results