- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amanda is a teaching artist and theatre director with a passion for ensemble-created theatre and new plays -including the many plays written by her students!
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amanda Whitworth is New Hampshire’s (USA) Artist Laureate and a teaching artist residing in central New Hampshire, with a passion for interdisciplinary collaboration and networking.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I founded and run American Family Happily Institute, a social-practice arts collaborative using art as movement to build a better world through working together, including everyone, and building up each person's inner peace and self-actualization.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
American Folk Artist, Robin A. Davis, was born, raised and continues to live in the samll town of Madison, Maine. Having grown around her artistic family, she was greatly influenced by the arts.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
The Amherst Business Improvement District is a non-profit organization that spends resources on the cultural, physical and economic vitality of Amherst Center. The organization's mission advocates on behalf of businesses and property owners.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
To offer Sullivan County an inclusive venue that provides arts-based educational opportunities, as well as programming and resources to support and amplify the vibrant creative economy for our community and region.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amy Howroyd is a working artist living in New Hartford, Connecticut. She currently teaches Welding and Metal Fabrication at Bristol Technical Education Center. When she is not teaching Amy enjoys metal casting, blacksmithing, fabrication, and metal arts.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amy Conley, M.Ed., provides uplifting and educational Ukulele Playshops and concerts in New England and beyond, online and in person. She also plays guitar, banjo and percussion at her interactive concerts for children, seniors, special needs populations and
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Ana Masacote is an award-winning Afro-Latin dance specialist who passionately believes that through dance, we can facilitate social change within communities. She has spread the salsa bug to more than 30 countries across five continents.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - CeramicsInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I attended Mass College of Art and got my degree from Bradford College with a double major in ceramics and philosophy. I was a Resident Artist in the Revolving Museum Boston and in Fort Point for 11 years. I have been making and teaching sculpture, ceramics, college and painting since 1995.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 31 - 40 of 995 results