- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
American Folk Artist, Robin A. Davis, was born, raised and continues to live in the samll town of Madison, Maine. Having grown around her artistic family, she was greatly influenced by the arts.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
The Amherst Business Improvement District is a non-profit organization that spends resources on the cultural, physical and economic vitality of Amherst Center. The organization's mission advocates on behalf of businesses and property owners.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
To offer Sullivan County an inclusive venue that provides arts-based educational opportunities, as well as programming and resources to support and amplify the vibrant creative economy for our community and region.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amy Howroyd is a working artist living in New Hartford, Connecticut. She currently teaches Welding and Metal Fabrication at Bristol Technical Education Center. When she is not teaching Amy enjoys metal casting, blacksmithing, fabrication, and metal arts.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amy Conley, M.Ed., provides a wide variety of educational and community music programs for all ages in New England and beyond. A lifelong musician and learner, Amy plays the guitar, ukulele, piano, banjo and a variety of pocket instruments such as the harmonica, washb
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - CeramicsInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I attended Mass College of Art and got my degree from Bradford College with a double major in ceramics and philosophy. I was a Resident Artist in the Revolving Museum Boston and in Fort Point for 11 years. I have been making and teaching sculpture, ceramics, college and painting since 1995.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
The Anchor House of Artists was founded in 1997 with the mission to support and expand the careers of artists living with mental illness, fight the social stigma that they face, and contribute to the cultural enrichment of Western Massachusetts and beyond.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
And Still We Rise Productions is a collaborative theater project dedicated to healing, public awareness, and social change through empowering the voices of formerly incarcerated people and their loved ones.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - CyberartInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Andrew Ringler is an artist, creative technologist, educator and maker. He creates interactive public installations that allow participants to create their own novel visual and auditory experiences.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - ImprovInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am primarily a multi-modal improviser, working with theater, music and dance. I have worked with various populations, facilitating improvisational play activities to support creating communities through shared experiences of embodied creation and expression.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 31 - 40 of 884 results