- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Multimedia and Fine Artist specializing in Watercolor, Acrylic & Live Event Painting.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
Come for dinner, visit friends, dance to the music, and enjoy the beautiful architecture.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
The Abbe Museum’s mission is to inspire new learning about the Wabanaki Nations with every visit. This is a decolonizing museum, actively engaging Wabanaki people in all aspects of the Museum, from curatorial roles to policy-making.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I am a calligrapher using mixed media to combine the handwritten word with my love of watercolors, photography, and hand made papers. I am an art maker, a pathfinder and storyteller. I use whatever materials it takes to begin my journey.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
Award-winning filmmaker, Amy Geller has been producer and line producer on numerous commercials, shorts and documentaries, including the PBS/BBC broadcast docudrama “Murder at Harvard.” She also produced the Sundance Institute-supported narrative “Stay Until Tomorrow”, &ld
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Tara gives lecture/demonstrations and workshops in the vibrant style of Kuchipudi. With elements of storytelling, rhythmic footwork and athletic grace, Kuchipudi relays vivid stories from Hindu mythology.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I am a curator who works mainly with visual and performing artists. I specialize in modern and contemporary art, and am interested in systems, meaning-making and knowledge transmission, and the relationship between museums and performance.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GlassInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Alexandra Turner is an arts educator with over ten years of experience in a wide variety of settings. Alexandra holds an M.Ed. from Saint Michael’s College, and a B.A. in Studio Arts from Empire State College.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I am an acrylic artist. I first started painting in 2010 but I didn’t get serious with my painting until 2016. I love art it’s the perfect way to show others how you see the world and how it makes you feel. That’s what I like painting, those emotions at a particular moment.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GlassInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Alice Benvie-Gebhart earned her bachelor and master's degrees in art education with concentrations in painting and printmaking. She worked as a teacher and painter for many years before discovering kiln-formed glass. She now works exclusively as a full time professional fused glass artist.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- If you are looking for profiles in a particular city, first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 553 results