- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
15 Minute Field Trips™ is a 501(c)3 oganization dedicated to environmental advocacy through art and environmental literacy through physical and online resources, training, and creation of “field trips” to get children, classrooms, and families outdoors.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
17ROX is more than an office space.....
- 24/7 Access /WIFI /Trash/Electricity/Heat/Common area/Community
- Individual artist promotion through our Website and Social Media
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
Come for dinner, visit friends, dance to the music, and enjoy the beautiful architecture.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Spoken WordInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
617Peak seeks to encourage youth in Boston to find their voices by sharing their stories through written and spoken forms. This platform provides members of the community with an outlet to voice their concerns, thoughts, and feelings in a safe and comfortable environment.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - Hip HopInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
860 Movement based out of Hartford, CT is an all styles street dance collective implementing original street dance in collaboration with contemporary styles of hip hop. 860 Movement brings the raw, intense energy of street dance to the stage.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Author/Artist/Composer/Performer Aaron Risi has been working professionally for 20 years.
His artwork shows up on album covers, books and posters.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
The Abbe Museum’s mission is to inspire new learning about the Wabanaki Nations with every visit. This is a decolonizing museum, actively engaging Wabanaki people in all aspects of the Museum, from curatorial roles to policy-making.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
A Painter , A Designer, A Creator & A Realist..
As the great Vincent Willem van Gogh once said “I dream my painting and I paint my dream.” I am living with these words in my life..
I am Jigna Vora… a Painter , a Designer, a creator & a realist..
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
The Accel. School of Music in Peabody offers music lessons to children and adults. Study voice, piano, guitar, bass guitar or drums with experienced, friendly instructors.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
The mixed media artworks I create reflect the way I see the world; a complex, ever changing combination of textures, colors, moments, and stories, imbued with spirit, wonder, and discovery. I can’t always say whether the text or the design comes first, as they are inextricably l
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 983 results