- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
The Beverly Arts District launched in the summer of 2014.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Beverly Woods has been in love with music since early childhood, and studied piano from the age of 5. Beverly has been performing professionally since 1972, with an eclectic and ever-growing collection of acoustic instruments.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Councils / Agencies
Live and recorded original music by Vermonters contributes to the social and economic wellbeing of Vermont. Music punctuates the uniqueness of the Vermont brand, generates a sense of place, and provides a platform of shared values and experiences that are the foundations of community.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Bill Pere, Connecticut's 1995 State Troubadour, is a Grammy-award winning singer/songwriter recognized from New York to Los Angeles as a gifted educator and performer, His many recordings capture significant events in New England history and address important social and educational issues.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Rap / Hip-HopInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Billy Dean Thomas has been described as “a blend between The Roots, rage against the machine and Run The Jewels.” Billy Dean Thomas, AKA “The Queer B.I.G” is a Hip-hop lyricist and musician born and raised in Harlem, but currently residing in Boston.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - Solo / RecitalInstitution/Business Type:Record Labels
"A Musician & Audio Engineer residing on the East Coast, who possess multiple years of singing, songwriting, live performing, recording, composing, audio producing, mixing, & editing experience in several state of art professional studios.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
The Bloom/Funkhouser Jazz Duo is based in the Boston area and appears in diverse venues. Peter H.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - PlaywritingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Kent Alexander is an actor, director, writer, and educator.
Past theater credits include work with Free Southern Theater in New Orleans, the Talking Band, and Ensemble Studio Theater of NYC.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 51 - 60 of 550 results