- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Open to the public, 42 Maple Contemporary Art Center is both a working art studio space and an art gallery, housed in a historic church built in Bethlehem, NH in 1877.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
80 Fountain Street Creative is a beautifully restored brick mill building that is home to more than 60 artists, including sculptors, glass artists, metal artists, painters, digital artists, multi-media artists, 3D Printers, Micro Welders, Jewelry Designers, Photographers, Architects, and mor
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Since its founding in 2007, the Grammy-nominated string orchestra A Far Cry has developed a distinct approach to music-making, with playing and programming that encourage risk-taking and exploration for both player and audience.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Representing Somalia, Tanzania and Burundi and currently living in Burlington, Vermont, A2VT synthesizes their native African musical and dance roots with Western pop and Hip Hop sensibilities.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - CompositionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Aaron is a professional composer, musician and teaching artist. He is available for commission, performances, workshops, assemblies, private lessons, and more.
Fees are negotiable and tailored to each situation. Technical requirements are flexible too, and can be negotiated.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - VideoInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
Above Summit is a Boston-based film and photography studio specializing in aerial, drone and video production.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
The Accel. School of Music in Peabody offers music lessons to children and adults. Study voice, piano, guitar, bass guitar or drums with experienced, friendly instructors.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - TelevisionInstitution/Business Type:Media - Television
Access Oxford Inc.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Adam Silverman specializes in fine art Vermont scenic photography — especially his stunning images of fall foliage.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - NewInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a musician/song-writer and visual artist. I have recorded hundreds of original compositions in styles ranging from folk, synth, drone, indie/lo-fi, and experiemental. Using graphic design software, I transform photographs and memories into digital drawings.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 562 results