- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Angelo Arnold is a professional artist who primarily works with furniture-inspired anthropomorphic sculpture and memories. He received his MFA in Studio Arts/Sculpture from the Ohio State University.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
Angie Follensbee-Hall is a Mixed Media and Handmade Paper artist. She was born in Sicily but grew up running around in the woodlands of New Hampshire and Vermont. Angie transforms mixed media sources: rope, paper, paint, plant fibers and botanicals.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
“AN-I-KAYA” - “gift of the body" “an(n)” - “grace, gift” (Hebrew) “i” (ə) – “of” (Persian) “kaya” - “body” (Sanskrit) The work of ANIKAYA is to transmit grace through the vessel of the body.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Anita Gangi Balkun approaches emotion and visual story telling through mixed media and installation media. Her work incorporates sensory experiences to spark memory and she often uses her extensive background in textiles as a touchstone. Found objects are the essential elements that i
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Fine Art and Commercial Photographer
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Fine artist working in pastel, mixed media, encaustic and wood.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
“I am a Boston-based public artist. I often use the human form to engage the public in narratives that are accessible, interactive and inclusive. My goal is to enliven the viewer’s relationship to a sculpture by seeking out unexpected narrative devices.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - MetalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a studio metalsmith and currently teach adults and children in a variety of venues that include a college, two community non-profits, a homeschool group and two alternative High School programs .
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - CeramicsInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
My work is about texture, pattern, touch, and contrast. I roll stoneware clay into soft, flexible slabs, and then cut and wrap and bend and stretch those slabs into pots: mugs, cups, bowls, and plates.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 91 - 100 of 1713 results