- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Each sculptural project explores what is it in each site that has evolved layer upon layer to make a place meaningful? Public art installations form a visual Haiku, Helix Garden: Chihuahuan Desert (Texas Tech University,2015), From the River to the River: Connecticut River (Brattleboro, 201
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Andrew Fish is a painter whose work explores human expression and the subconscious in contemporary life, and reacts to rapid changes in image creation in the digital age.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I’m interested in the actions and feelings we call human, love, sex, depression, religion, and I’m interested in how these things become objectified, either for our ease of understanding, or for the purpose of commercialisation and commerce.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - CyberartInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Andrew Ringler is an artist, creative technologist, educator and maker. He creates interactive public installations that allow participants to create their own novel visual and auditory experiences.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Andria Lovejoy is a New England painter of landscapes, abstracts, & animal portraits. She is a visual artist with a visual impairment. The blindness in the mid periphery of her visual field creates a unique perspective from which she views the world around her.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - ImprovInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am primarily a multi-modal improviser, working with theater, music and dance. I have worked with various populations, facilitating improvisational play activities to support creating communities through shared experiences of embodied creation and expression.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Andy Volpe: Art & History Andy is a Living Historian and Fine Artist in the Central Massachusetts area.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Andy’s Summer Playhouse exists to provide a safe environment for children to experience and learn about all aspects of the performing arts, with the goal of creating innovative theater for the surrounding community.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Angela has been a teaching artist for over 25 years, working in museums and in schools with students of all ages.She is passionate about working with children(4th&5th grades) in exploring who they are ( WHO AM I?) through poetry, photography, drawing and other forms of the visu
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 81 - 90 of 1710 results