- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Adya Dance is run by a performing and teaching artist, trained in Bharathanatyam, a classical dance form from southern India. The school focuses in the Kalakshetra style of Bharathanatyam with influences from the Tanjavur style.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
African Repertory Troupe, Inc. the Other ART is a multi-generational performing arts troupe developing a solid repertoire of works ranging from the Theatre of the Absurd to historical in-depth perspectives, Improvisation, Music & dance-the very rhythm of our souls.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Writer: Plats, Screenplays
Photographer, Designer, Artist, Art Educator
Actor (AFTRA, SAG, AEA)
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GlassInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Aimee creates unique stained glass jewelry, suncatchers, picture frames and more in her studio space.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - JewelryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Originating in southern New Hampshire, life’s circular journey landed me in Canada for 10 years, where I was blessed to apprentice under a master jeweler.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
...A Breath of fresh Éire.... ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY
....A balm for our times.... BOSTON GLOBE....
....Musically compeling.... LA TIMES
OCCUPATION: Irish Harpist, Gaelic singer, recording artist, composer, arranger, teacher
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Akwaaba Traditional African Drum and Dance Ensemble was formed in 2002 by Theo Martey, bringing together a group of friends who have been playing music, drumming and dancing together for many years in Ghana and the United States.The Akwaaba Ensemble's energetic and engaging performances a
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alaina Wilson is a choreographer, performer, and visual artist trained in classical ballet, modern, and contemporary dance. She holds a BA in Classics and Art History from Vassar College and received an MFA in Dance from Sarah Lawrence College.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - ClayInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alan Steinberg has been working in clay and teaching since 1968.For the last eleven years his claywork has focused on objects for sacred space.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alan White is a passionate and dedicated actor and master storyteller committed to arts for entertainment, enrichment and social change. Alan has brought both ensemble and solo performances to diverse communities in New England and New York in theater storytelling and puppetry.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 21 - 30 of 1710 results