- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
yon Tande (né Whitney V. Hunter) is a multidisciplinary artist/culture worker and BLACK SEED Native committed to culture as catalyst. His work centers around cultivating the individual and communal spirit through performance, education and curation.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - FolkInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
The overall mission is to provide opportunities for young people to be inspired by, to learn, and to inspire others by presenting traditional music and dance, and to support families with children with life-altering illnesses.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PrintmakingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I maintain a professional practice as a print artist working primarily in large-scale Color Etchings and Monotype. I have a 30 year record of exhibitions both nationally and internationally, including forty, one and two-man shows.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a painter, draftsman, curator, and videographer that strives to be active within the region. I am heavily involved with multiple arts institutions, and creative organizations.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Comparative ReligionInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
The Marblehead Zen Center was established in March 2012 to offer to all people the compassionate practice of meditation.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Literary Magazines
Zig Zag is an arts & literature magazine for & by those who live, labor, or loiter in Addison County, Vermont.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Zili Misik is all female and has been performing New World Soul, roots music of the African Diaspora, since 2000. Zili bridges cultures, generations, and continents with captivating sounds that retrace routes of forced exile and cultural resistance through diasporic rhythm and song.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Zoé Dance nurtures the art of dance, dance theatre and performance through accessible performance venues, educates the public and creates social awareness through themes explored in repertory.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - Solo / RecitalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Zoe Vandermeer is a dramatic coloratura soprano and accompanies her singing on Welsh triple harp in Baroque, Classical, and Bel Canto repertoire, as well as her original compositions with Celtic harp.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1701 - 1710 of 1713 results