- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Gwyn Marathas is a professional designer known for her innovation and creativity, exploring her passion for color, wovens and beautiful prints. Her experience in the textile industry includes woven design, pattern development, weave/yarn design, and color services.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Decorative ArtsInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Wreath Obsessed specializes in the design of handcrafted unique, high quality wreaths and home decor items. I am passionate about beautiful home decor and I love to be inspired! My ideas, creativity and experience as well as your home decor wishes inspire original creations.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
WREN began in 1994 with a program that supported 12 women participants in their dreams of business ownership. By the spring of 1995, these WREN pioneers were operating their own enterprises.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a queer Afro-Caribbean mother, poet, writer, performer, cultural worker, and educator, born in Puerto Rico, who currently resides in Cambridge, MA. My projects revolve around origin, gender, race, class, longing, loss, affective labor, and the visibility of marginalized subjects.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Yellow Barn, an international center for chamber music, encourages discovery in the studio, classroom, and concert hall; explores the craft of musical interpretation; and illuminates our world through the unique experience of music.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - FiberInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Yellow Dog Farm is located in the town of South Hero on South Hero Island in the middle of Lake Champlain. Our island town is officially part of northwestern Vermont. We started our mohair yarn operation in 2005 with the purchase of 3 bred female Angora goats.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
YOHAM ORTIZ is a composer, guitarist and vocalist having a conversation about environmental awareness and personal growth. A musician with an open ear to the world, Yoham’s compositions share stories about caring for our planet and each other.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
yon Tande (né Whitney V. Hunter) is a multidisciplinary artist/culture worker and BLACK SEED Native committed to culture as catalyst. His work centers around cultivating the individual and communal spirit through performance, education and curation.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - FolkInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
The overall mission is to provide opportunities for young people to be inspired by, to learn, and to inspire others by presenting traditional music and dance, and to support families with children with life-altering illnesses.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1691 - 1700 of 1710 results