- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - JewelryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I'm a jeweler specializing in mokume gane predominately for the use in wedding rings.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Professional photographer with over 15 years experience in the photographic field.
Specializing in Weddings, Lifestyle, Headshots, and Product Imagery.
Available for contract and/or press work in New Hampshire + beyond.
Booking 2021, 2022 worldwide.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
A community-based, non-profit organization with 501(C)(3) status. The organization works cooperatively with local schools in central Aroostook County to develop, support, and sponsor significant performing and visual arts experiences for school children and young people in the area.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Have a BA from Wellesley in History and Art, finished most of an AA in Architecture and the Building Trades from VTC, and most of an MA in Historic Preservation, and finished an Med from UVM... apprenticed with Sigmund Abeles, lessons from Tony van Hasselt, AAWCS...mostly self-taught...
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I have been a sculptor since the late '70's, working under the influence of the California Funk Movement in the San Francisco Bay Area. I graduated from California State University, Stanislaus in 1976 with a BA in fine art.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a life long painter who has developed an innovative method to teach acrylic painting that makes it easier for ANYONE to learn to paint.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artist Colonies
The Art Monastery seeks to create world-class art by applying monastic principles to art-making instead of religion.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a former teacher and a lifelong artist specializing in portraiture. For decades I have fulfilled commissions for charcoal, pastel and oil portraits. My subjects are children, adults and pets. I work from both life and photographs.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 111 - 120 of 1713 results