- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Anna Reyes is a dancer, choreographer, and teacher based in Boston. Anna Reyes Dance, her company, blends dance with multiple art forms to represent the human experience in its most potent, concentrated form.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a certified teacher (Endorsements:K-6; Secondary English pending; Secondary French pending).
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
One project I do is to carve large wood log sculpture in public locations, where people can watch the artist at work. I also carve into tree sections or stumps at private homes by commission.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
My work captures the interplay of sun and shadow on the Vermont landscape. The light here creates long shadows that stretch across the ground and through my imagination. My work is about these negotiations of light and dark, both in the visual world and in the soul.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PrintmakingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a printmaker, painter and embroiderer who lives and works in Rhode Island. My recent work relates to images of memorials mainly marble ones from the 19th century. They serve as a point of reflection on memory of the loss of it.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - StorytellingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Antonio Rocha (pronounced Haw-sha), a native of Brazil, began his career in the performing arts in 1985. In 1988 he received a Partner of the Americas’ grant to come to the USA to perform and study with Master Tony Montanaro.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am an independent artist, art historian, curator, educator, graphic designer, studio manager and writer. My primary medium is drawing and painting.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Cultural HeritageInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
The Aquinnah Cultural Center is the home of the Aquinnah Wampanoag Museum located near the Gay Head lighthouse. The center, referred to as the Edwin DeVries Vanderhoop Homestead, was built in the late 1890's and restored and reopened in 2006.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Ari Erlbaum is a multi-instrumentalist, harmonica teacher, and workshop leader. He has taught workshops on harmonica, rhythm bones, yodeling, and other accessible music skills for music and dance festivals, employee days, and community venues. He has been giving private lessons since 2012.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 101 - 110 of 1713 results