- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
15 Minute Field Trips™ is dedicated to environmental advocacy through art and environmental literacy through physical and online resources, training, and creation of “field trips” to get children, classrooms, and families outdoors.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit museum with an educational mission focusing on 19th century rural Maine and New England. 19th Century Willowbrook Village (WB) displays nearly 10,000 artifacts in 25 structures located on approx. 3 acres.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PrintmakingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Amy Fagin is a U.S.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GlassInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
413 Glassworks, located in Berkshire County, MA, is both a glass studio offering classes and a gallery featuring local and regional artists.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Open to the public, 42 Maple Contemporary Art Center is both a working art studio space and an art gallery, housed in a historic church built in Bethlehem, NH in 1877.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
As the 8 Cuerdas Duo, American soprano Sarah Cullins and Colombian guitarist Daniel Gaviria combine their classical training and experience with their love of traditional Latin American and Spanish rhythms and folklore, exploring the multiple musical identities of Latin America a
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - Hip HopInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
860 Movement based out of Hartford, CT is an all styles street dance collective implementing original street dance in collaboration with contemporary styles of hip hop. 860 Movement brings the raw, intense energy of street dance to the stage.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
A Worcester Schubertiad celebrates the chamber and vocal music of Franz Schubert and his contemporaries through public concerts and educational forums in central Massachusetts, presented by musicians of outstanding ability drawn from across the region.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - CeramicsInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
The A.MUse Emporium of Loveliness is an Emporium of eclectic loveliness and unusual objects of desire for discerning Ladies and Gentlemen.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - CompositionInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Aaron is a professional composer, musician and teaching artist. He is available for commission, performances, workshops, assemblies, private lessons, and more.
Fees are negotiable and tailored to each situation. Technical requirements are flexible too, and can be negotiated.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 1439 results