- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - PuppetInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Butterworth's puppetry has taken him from performing locally at fairs and schools to an international career, leading large scale educational workshops, appearing in operas and classical music festivals, film, and television.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Dan Gottsegen has been an Arts Council Teaching Artist for over ten years. He lives and works in rural Vermont. His work is influenced his ongoing wilderness wanderings and meditations. He often derives images from video that he shoots.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Donna Newman-Bluestein dba Dance for Connection is a performer with intergenerational dance company Back Pocket Dancers, a board certified dance/movement therapist, Certified Movement Analyst, educator, trainer, author, and presenter, nationally and internationally. Donna is passio
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Ashley Hensel-Browning is a choreographer, dancer, teaching artist and community artist. She is available for both school-based residencies and community arts projects and is primarily interested in developing co-created choreography with different populations of people.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Dance'n Feet is an energetic group of senior women performing short, lively dance numbers incorporating acrobatic, cheer, Broadway and line dancing elements that amaze and delight audiences.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Jenny Gelfan teaches swing, ballroom and Latin dancing to individuals and groups in school, public and private settings. Her focus is on the enjoyment of social dancing, valuing the partnering connection and musical interpretation as well as steps and choreography.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
David Fichter is a visual artist who has created community murals and mosaics around the country for over 30 years in schools, libraries, health centers, universities, and other public spaces.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a Native American Wampanoag Visual and Performing Artist, Traditional Story Teller, Traditional Dancer, and Author. I also own a tourism company called Turtle Island Native American Tours. We offer guided tours by Native Americans to historic Nati
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - PlaywritingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I currently work at a children's theatre non profit as a production stage manager. I also teach playwriting and sometimes other theatre classes. I write plays, poetry, fiction, and non-fiction. I also sing and act.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 71 - 80 of 366 results