- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Writer: Plats, Screenplays
Photographer, Designer, Artist, Art Educator
Actor (AFTRA, SAG, AEA)
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literature - Non-FictionInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Dynamic workshops, keynotes, wellness presentations for healthcare organizations, universities, schools. Author of four published books and multiple personal essays (see portfolio at Contently). Trained teacher (B.Ed., NUI) and master's in English. Workshops, residencies.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Akwaaba Traditional African Drum and Dance Ensemble was formed in 2002 by Theo Martey, bringing together a group of friends who have been playing music, drumming and dancing together for many years in Ghana and the United States.The Akwaaba Ensemble's energetic and engaging performances
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Alexis Kamitses is a dance and movement educator and performer living in Burlington Vermont. Alexis has a BA in Biology, Environmental Studies, and Dance, from Oberlin College as well as a Masters in Teaching from The University of Vermont.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
A dance company dedicated to the creation of multidimensional story‐telling, fusions of film and dance, site‐specific works, and museum installations.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Alison Lee Freeman is a 21st century chantey singer with an extraordinary voice easily heard over gale force winds. In performance the vivacious balladeer sings a cappella or accompanies herself on guitar. She mixes traditional songs of the sea with newly renovated folk songs.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I make realistic paintings and drawings: colorful, energetic work depicting the natural and mythical world. My work is in many private and public collections including Yale New Haven Hospital's Park Avenue Medical Center and Stamford Hospital's new Plane Tree facility.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - InstallationInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Alys began in the world of Broadcasting/Film at Boston University where she got her degree in TV/Film production. She worked in cable television until she decided to see where film would take her and set off for Los Angeles where she worked for two years.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Plein air, studio, and abstract painter working in oil, watercolor, graphite, and oil pastel.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Amy Conley, M.Ed., provides a wide variety of educational and community music programs for all ages in New England and beyond. A lifelong musician and learner, Amy plays the guitar, ukulele, piano, banjo and a variety of pocket instruments such as the harmonica, washb
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 291 results