- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Art in Suburbia is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide art, education, and awareness to suburban communities throughout Massachusetts for social impact.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artist Colonies
The Art Monastery seeks to create world-class art by applying monastic principles to art-making instead of religion.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
ARTFARM is a non-profit organization which cultivates high quality theater with a commitment to simple living, environmental sustainability and social justice.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I document the work and energy that goes into dance -- not just the final performance. Being in the studio as dances are created, or as dancers prepare themselves, feels like being in a delivery room as children are being born.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - Variety / VaudevilleInstitution/Business Type:Social Service Organizations
Artreach is a non-profit Arts and Mental Health agency that uses the creative arts as a tool for healing of individuals and community. Artreach's program members are adults with mental illnesses who come together to create theater, music, and visual arts.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Councils / Agencies
The Arts Council of Windham County is a non-profit organization that works to foster an inclusive, connected, and dynamic creative community in Windham County.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
The Arts Extension Service is a national arts service organization, working to serve the arts through classes, training programs, workshops, research, consulting, and publications.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
Intitially funded by a grant from The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, Arts Transcending Borders (ATB) at the College of the Holy Cross is committed to enhancing the role played by the arts in the development of a liberal arts education that will produce global citizens and creative leaders.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Photographer & Graphic Designer. Weddings, Senior Portraits, Family & Children, Maternity & Birth. Performing Singer-songwriter. 4 CDs to date. Tour & perform regularly up and down the east coast as part of the Americana Acoustic Duo, The Wards.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 61 - 70 of 881 results