- MainePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Alison Chase/Performance is a multi-media and athletic dance/theater company founded by Alison Chase in 2010. AC/P is dedicated to the development of the dramatic forms of phycial expression.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alissa Faber is an artisan, designer and educator in Burlington, Vermont. She has a BFA from Alfred University and has worked in glass and ceramic studios throughout Maine, New York, Oregon and Vermont.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I make realistic paintings and drawings: colorful, energetic work depicting the natural and mythical world. My work is in many private and public collections including Yale New Haven Hospital's Park Avenue Medical Center and Stamford Hospital's new Plane Tree facility.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alli Ross (Founding Member of Excavate) is a dance theater artist most curious by the way the body moves toward deeper humanity. Favorite projects include Healing Wars (premiered in 2014 at Arena Stage) in collaboration with choreographer Liz Lerman and U.S. veterans.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - FashionInstitution/Business Type:Business Service Organizations
Growing up in Holyoke Massachusetts the school years offered Home Economics where I was exposed to sewing.
There was always a treadmill type sewing machine in the apartment where I lived in the Old Jackson Parkway
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Althea Rao creates social engagement models to facilitate playful conversations that unpack normalized systemic power imbalance.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am 500-hour certified yoga teacher and a flamenco dancer with over 2 decades of teaching experience. I am passionate in my love for yoga and dance and for making movement accessible and possible for all. I love designing personal practices that will enhance your quality of life.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - InstallationInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alys began in the world of Broadcasting/Film at Boston University where she got her degree in TV/Film production. She worked in cable television until she decided to see where film would take her and set off for Los Angeles where she worked for two years.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amanda Hill is a multimedia artist and muralist living and working in Greater Boston. For most of Hill’s adult life, she has been focused on increasing the awareness and the accessibility of the arts.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amanda is a teaching artist and theatre director with a passion for ensemble-created theatre and new plays -including the many plays written by her students!
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 21 - 30 of 881 results