- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
Continuing its mission to contextualize arts within scholarly inquiry, the Center presents an impressive body of work that sets student work side-by-side with that of professional artists.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
15 Minute Field Trips™ is a 501(c)3 oganization dedicated to environmental advocacy through art and environmental literacy through physical and online resources, training, and creation of “field trips” to get children, classrooms, and families outdoors.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
A Growing Compassionate Thanksgiving Tradition...an ambitious ongoing collaborative art project. The project's aim with help from the community--is to create turkey portraits in remembrance of each one of the estimated 46 million turkeys who will be killed for Thanksgiving meals.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Spoken WordInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
617Peak seeks to encourage youth in Boston to find their voices by sharing their stories through written and spoken forms. This platform provides members of the community with an outlet to voice their concerns, thoughts, and feelings in a safe and comfortable environment.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
826 Boston is a nonprofit youth writing and publishing organization that empowers traditionally underserved students ages 6-18 to find their voices, tell their stories, and gain communication skills to succeed in school and in life.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Award-winning location photography of landscapes, people, architecture, agriculture, food, and products for colleges, business, publishing, private families, and nonprofit use.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Spoken WordInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Aaron Jafferis is a hip-hop poet and playwright whose awards include a Creative Capital Award, Richard Rodgers Award, Sundance Institute / Time Warner Fellowship, NEA Art Works Grant, NEFA National Theatre Project Grant and multiple MacDowell Fellowships.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
The Abbe Museum’s mission is to inspire new learning about the Wabanaki Nations with every visit. This is a decolonizing museum, actively engaging Wabanaki people in all aspects of the Museum, from curatorial roles to policy-making.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Aberfan (7 pianos, percussion, voice and tools of rescue) is a full length programmatic composition informed by one of the most tragic disasters of our time.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Since 2017, Abilities Dance has welcomed dancers with and without disabilities.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 888 results