- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - NewInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I am a musician/song-writer and visual artist. I have recorded hundreds of original compositions in styles ranging from folk, synth, drone, indie/lo-fi, and experiemental. Using graphic design software, I transform photographs and memories into digital drawings.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I am a curator who works mainly with visual and performing artists. I specialize in modern and contemporary art, and am interested in systems, meaning-making and knowledge transmission, and the relationship between museums and performance.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I work from memory and observation to create abstract explorations of space, time, and objects.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Alia Thabit, a dancer and choreographer of Lebanese and Palestinian descent, incorporates traditional and contemporary influences, colorful costumes, and dynamic music to present a wide range of Middle Eastern dance styles (also known as raqs sharqi, danse orientale, baladi, or belly dance).
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Available at $30 per hour for small group instruction or $125 per half day (4 Hr session).
Transportation additional 45 plus miles area.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
The All Arts Council is Vermont's only all-volunteer Local Arts Service Organization. We bring the arts in all forms and media to Franklin County, Vermont, and showcase and develop Franklin County artists.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I create sculptures using imaginary architectural elements. The works express our needs and curiosity in today’s world through forms such as temples, altars and observatories. They are influenced by both modern and ancient works. They relate to the built world we inhabit.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Eve Costarelli is a vibrant teacher who brings a refreshing and therapeutic approach to workshops and performances.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I have been a high art teacher in Dorchester for the past 12 years. I taught painting, printmaking, drawing, sculpture and art history to inner city girls. My school was shut down this past August do to financial hardship. I am a full time artist and MFA student.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literature - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Amy Kolb Noyes has been writing stories and poems pretty much her entire life. She makes her living writing news stories and other nonfiction, but she also writes fiction because sometimes it’s fun to make stuff up!
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 205 results