- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - ClayInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
A retired Nurse Anesthetist, Richard Boyd took his first pottery course in the 1960's while attending nursing school. In his word's, "now after 40+ years as a potter I am still amazed with the process of transforming balls of clay into works of art.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Robert Peters is a Mashpee Wampanoag Artist, Poet, and Author. He published his first book “Da Goodie Monsta” in the fall of 2009 and is currently working on a series of acrylic paintings called 13 Moons.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Robin is a pianist, accordionist, dance caller and teacher, with a dual interest in both Cultural Heritage and Expressive Arts. A New England native, her anscestors include some of the the earliest settlers of the Mirimachi region of New Brunswick, Canada.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Connecting Creativity and Community
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Performer of a variety of music styles, including ethnic, traditional, jazz and original compositions, on the 7-string classical guitar, with vocals in English, Brazilian Portugese, Spanish and Italian, including entertaining and educational anecdotes.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I was born with a mild case of Cerebral Palsy with a hearing loss and some spasticity limitations (this survey is being prepared by my sister). I studied art with two professional women artists, one being my mother.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
After working many years as a musician and designer, and loving most every minute of it, I felt it was time to expand a bit and spill over into another passion of mine-fine art.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Comparative ReligionInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Sacrosanct Gallery: Contemporary American Art showcases unique visual voices in the CT/NY/NJ tri-state area as well as the New England region.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
Sageseeker Productions is a Hartford, CT-based event/experience curation company that works with companies, organizations, universities, activists and artists to create events, projects, and exhibitions that center urban artists of color and the communities they serve, bringing them in criti
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 231 - 240 of 315 results