- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
BigTown Gallery, and it's non-profit, BigTown Projects, Inc. explores the local impact of creative economy. Our programming seeks to highlight accomplished and well-established artists for general appreciation, enjoyment and investment.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The mission of keeping a rare musical flame alight is a noble and often challenging one, but The Bohemian Quartet is more than up to the task.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Boston Chamber Music Society, BCMS, is an ensemble of superb musicians who come together in different combinations to prepare and perform chamber music.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Councils / Agencies
We envision a Brattleboro where the arts and artists thrive and are wholly integrated into the socio-economic fabric of the community, contributing in unique and multi-faceted ways and sharing in community responsibilities.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am an artist and creative director and the owner of NY State of Mind, a streetwear brand I started 10+ years ago in Brooklyn.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Libraries
Bristol Public Library
- Children's Department/Programming
-Young Adult Department/Programming
-Summer Reading Programs
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
My creative work evolved from painting into photography when I came to Providence in 1970. After my degree in photography I went to work as photographer to the Brown University Arts Departments. During that time my work transitioned from film to scanned files digitally printed on paper.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
Event driven civic support educational public charity that partners with municipal governments, public and private institutions to reinforce the spirit of community through arts, entertainment, awareness and enhancement programs.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Cultural HeritageInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
Founded in 2008, Center without Walls is an initiative started to present artists and art that challenge audiences to strive toward social change.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 21 - 30 of 285 results