- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
In an interview, Alexandra Rozenman spoke of, “[t]he longing for a common, known space” as a key to her imagery. She goes on to say that she wants the viewer to enter her painting like an actor whose identity is subsumed by a role.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I am an acrylic artist. I first started painting in 2010 but I didn’t get serious with my painting until 2016. I love art it’s the perfect way to show others how you see the world and how it makes you feel. That’s what I like painting, those emotions at a particular moment.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GlassInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Alice Benvie-Gebhart earned her bachelor and master's degrees in art education with concentrations in painting and printmaking. She worked as a teacher and painter for many years before discovering kiln-formed glass. She now works exclusively as a full time professional fused glass artist.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - BandInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The American WHO Sensation is a true tribute band to the music of The WHO.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - CeramicsInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
After over 25 years of exploration and experimentation, ceramist Sharon Levy of ANCIENT ECHOS ARTS has produced a variety of works incorporating ancient and modern methods, materials and techniques.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Aniruddha Knight and Ensemble perform as contemporary art a unique, hereditary style of the South Indian music and dance form known as bharata natyam.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Arabella Gallery & Gifts opened its doors to the public in December of 2013. We feature New England art and gifts with a focus on Vermont and New Hampshire artisans. While we are primarily an art gallery we also have a variety of gifts created by local artisans.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
ART 100 BOSTON Presents Second Annual Original Works of Art Exhibition
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
The Art League of Rhode Island (ALRI) was formed based on a shared vision to encourage and foster artistic recognition and growth among Rhode Island Artists. ALRI was incorporated with a goal to contribute, encourage and promote integrity and excellence in the arts in Rhode Island.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 236 results