- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
Come for dinner, visit friends, dance to the music, and enjoy the beautiful architecture.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
80 Fountain Street Creative is a beautifully restored brick mill building that is home to more than 60 artists, including sculptors, glass artists, metal artists, painters, digital artists, multi-media artists, 3D Printers, Micro Welders, Jewelry Designers, Photographers, Architects, and mor
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
We are A R E A, -a visionary group from Boston with a new alternative for the contemporary art gallery, active in both the primary and secondary markets. A R E A is an interdisciplinary space to celebrate art, design and architecture.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Media - AnimationInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Hi, I'm A.Minor, I create animated video art.
I'm known for my signature style line-drawn cartoon style, and my otherwordly animations, rooted in my deep love of color, pattern & movement.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design. In addition to my art, I work as the Director of the Focusing Series, a professional development series offering affordable education to artists of all skill levels, solopreneurs, small business owners, and creative entrepreneurs.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
The Abbe Museum’s mission is to inspire new learning about the Wabanaki Nations with every visit. This is a decolonizing museum, actively engaging Wabanaki people in all aspects of the Museum, from curatorial roles to policy-making.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
A Painter , A Designer, A Creator & A Realist..
As the great Vincent Willem van Gogh once said “I dream my painting and I paint my dream.” I am living with these words in my life..
I am Jigna Vora… a Painter , a Designer, a creator & a realist..
- MainePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
Adam Daley Wilson is a contemporary conceptual and visual artist who lives and works in Maine. His works manifest in oil painting, multi-media, video, installations, and performance art. He is represented by Aspect/Ratio Projects Gallery
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
The mixed media artworks I create reflect the way I see the world; a complex, ever changing combination of textures, colors, moments, and stories, imbued with spirit, wonder, and discovery. I can’t always say whether the text or the design comes first, as they are inextricably l
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Agustín Patiño is a muralist, two of his large scales murals can be seen in the South Providence and the third one is located on the Eastside at the Wheeler School. He also has murals in several countries including Chile.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 701 results