- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
Come for dinner, visit friends, dance to the music, and enjoy the beautiful architecture.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
80 Fountain Street Creative is a beautifully restored brick mill building that is home to more than 60 artists, including sculptors, glass artists, metal artists, painters, digital artists, multi-media artists, 3D Printers, Micro Welders, Jewelry Designers, Photographers, Architects, and mor
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
We are A R E A, -a visionary group from Boston with a new alternative for the contemporary art gallery, active in both the primary and secondary markets. A R E A is an interdisciplinary space to celebrate art, design and architecture.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I am a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design. In addition to my art, I work as the Director of the Focusing Series, a professional development series offering affordable education to artists of all skill levels, solopreneurs, small business owners, and creative entrepreneurs.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
The Abbe Museum’s mission is to inspire new learning about the Wabanaki Nations with every visit. This is a decolonizing museum, actively engaging Wabanaki people in all aspects of the Museum, from curatorial roles to policy-making.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I am a calligrapher using mixed media to combine the handwritten word with my love of watercolors, photography, and hand made papers. I am an art maker, a pathfinder and storyteller. I use whatever materials it takes to begin my journey.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
In an interview, Alexandra Rozenman spoke of, “[t]he longing for a common, known space” as a key to her imagery. She goes on to say that she wants the viewer to enter her painting like an actor whose identity is subsumed by a role.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GlassInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Alexandra Turner is an arts educator with over ten years of experience in a wide variety of settings. Alexandra holds an M.Ed. from Saint Michael’s College, and a B.A. in Studio Arts from Empire State College.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - InstallationInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Member of Parkville Studios
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I am an acrylic artist. I first started painting in 2010 but I didn’t get serious with my painting until 2016. I love art it’s the perfect way to show others how you see the world and how it makes you feel. That’s what I like painting, those emotions at a particular moment.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 500 results